6th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST’22)
June 8, 2022 - June 10, 2022 | Niagara Falls , Canada
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 6th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST’22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy harvesting, storage, and transfer. The goal of EHST’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of energy harvesting, storage, and transfer and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
EHST is an acronym for Energy Harvesting in Storage and Transfer.
Topics for EHST’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Environmental Pollution
- Energy and Nanotechnology
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Financing
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicles
- Fossil Fuels
- Fuel Cells
- Geothermal Energy
- Nuclear Energies, Prospects and Issues
- Smart Buildings
- Solar Cell Theory and Applications
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Wave and Tide Energies
- Wind Energy
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees…
Learn More »