8th International Conference on Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST 2024)
June 16, 2024 - June 18, 2024 | Chestnut Conference Centre - University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
The 8th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST 2024) will be delivered in-person in Canada and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The energy conference proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 8th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST 2024) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy harvesting, storage, and transfer.The goal of EHST 2024 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of energy harvesting, storage, and transfer and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This energy conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
EHST is an acronym for Energy Harvesting in Storage and Transfer.
Topics for EHST 2024 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Environmental Pollution
- Energy and Nanotechnology
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Financing
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicles
- Fossil Fuels
- Fuel Cells
- Geothermal Energy
- Nuclear Energies, Prospects and Issues
- Smart Buildings
- Solar Cell Theory and Applications
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Wave and Tide Energies
- Wind Energy
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Final Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the energy conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- theenergy conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT). Articles published in JFFHMT…
Learn More »
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference