The 3rd International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy harvesting, storage, and transfer. The goal of EHST'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of energy harvesting, storage, and transfer and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
EHST is an acronym for Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
EHST'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Battery Energy Storage
- Energy and Climate Change
- Energy and Nanotechnology
- Energy Distribution
- Fuel Cells
- Nuclear Energies, Prospects and Issues
- Smart Buildings
- Sustainable Energy
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Jean-Luc Meunier,
MCGill University, Canada
Biography & Abstract
The organizing committees of two co-located events, EHST'19 and FFHMT'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting. For more information about the conferences, please view the Conference Flyer.