8th International Conference on Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST 2024)
Early Bird Registration
***Journal Publication $300 CAD:
|This option is only available to those registering to the conference and would like their papers to be published in the journal (after the second peer review process).
|$250 CAD (ONLY includes lunches and coffee breaks) $100 CAD (ONLY includes closing ceremony)
||$250 CAD - Listener for Virtual
|* For physical conference the sales tax included.|
|** Please note that for virtual conference the sales tax rate (13%) will be applied for Canadian residents and Canadian citizens; international attendees are exempted.|
|***Authors will be able to modify their papers and add new results. Please note that the Journal publication for non-registrants to the conference is $600 CAD (plus 13% sales tax will be applied for Canadian residents and Canadian citizens; international attendees are exempted).|
1) Please pay your registration fee via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
For Paypal transfer for physical conference please click Here .
For Paypal transfer for virtual conference please click Here .
For E-transfer please click Here .
For bank transfer please click Here .
2) After you have made your payment, please continue by filling out one of the following related registration form.
For Physical Conference Registration, Please click the link below:
Physical Conference Registration Form
For Virtual Conference Registration, Please click the link below:
Virtual Conference Registration Form
*Student Identification will be Required on Registration Desk.
To generate invoice, Please click the link below:
Request Invoice for Physical Conference
Request Invoice for Virtual Conference
Please note that registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances. If you have paid the physical registration fee but can’t attend in person, you can choose to present your paper virtually.
Important information for registrants who need to apply for VISA:
Please visit Visa for Canada for more details.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference